Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [ANN] September Phoenix Ruby User Group Meeting

[ANN] September Phoenix Ruby User Group Meeting

James Britt

September Phoenix Ruby User Group Meeting

Date: Monday, September 10, 2007
Time: ~6:30pm
Place: MWA Intelligence

See http://www.rubyaz.org/groups/prug/ for details, including maps and
directions

Likely talk:

* Web Framework Roundup: The Original Gangstas

James will attempt an overview of various Web frameworks, including
Iowa, Cerise, Wee, and Nitro.

These have been around and in use since as early as 2003, and are well
worth knowing for the rich diversity of ideas employed.

The Phoenix Ruby Users Group meets at ~6:30pm on the second Monday of
each month, barring holidays. Information may be found at www.rubyaz.org.

After the meeting (~8:30pm) most of us go off to Havana Cafe on Bell Rd.
and 64th St for more fun and fine conversation. If you can't make the
Ruby meeting, please consider joining us for dinner. (We talk about
all sorts of things, not just Ruby, so it's a good opportunity for geeks
of all tribes to hang out.)

Note: If you are thinking of going straight to the restaurant, please
call me (James Britt) first to confirm the location. There have been a
few occasions where the restaurant was closed and we went elsewhere. See
the above URL for the phone number.

Thanks,

--

James Britt