Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > ruby FX problem

Reply
Thread Tools

ruby FX problem

 
 
Cool Wong
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-04-2007
How can i build scroll bar in my GUI project??? How to use the
FXScrollWindow???
--
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Joel VanderWerf
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-04-2007
Cool Wong wrote:
> How can i build scroll bar in my GUI project??? How to use the
> FXScrollWindow???


There is an example that comes with FXRuby that might help you:
examples/mdi.rb.

If that doesn't answer your question, come on back and ask it here;
there's plenty of folks around who can help.

There's also the fxruby users list. See http://www.fxruby.org to find
out how to subscribe.

--
vjoel : Joel VanderWerf : path berkeley edu : 510 665 3407

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Cool Wong
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-04-2007
Joel VanderWerf wrote:
> Cool Wong wrote:
>> How can i build scroll bar in my GUI project??? How to use the
>> FXScrollWindow???

>
> There is an example that comes with FXRuby that might help you:
> examples/mdi.rb.
>
> If that doesn't answer your question, come on back and ask it here;
> there's plenty of folks around who can help.
>
> There's also the fxruby users list. See http://www.fxruby.org to find
> out how to subscribe.


Ya, i can find the example, thanks for example. But there more
complex... Any simple example for me???
--
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Joel VanderWerf
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-04-2007
Cool Wong wrote:
> Joel VanderWerf wrote:
>> Cool Wong wrote:
>>> How can i build scroll bar in my GUI project??? How to use the
>>> FXScrollWindow???

>> There is an example that comes with FXRuby that might help you:
>> examples/mdi.rb.
>>
>> If that doesn't answer your question, come on back and ask it here;
>> there's plenty of folks around who can help.
>>
>> There's also the fxruby users list. See http://www.fxruby.org to find
>> out how to subscribe.

>
> Ya, i can find the example, thanks for example. But there more
> complex... Any simple example for me???


Sure, this one is about as simple as I can make it:

require 'fox16'

include Fox

class ScrollWindow < FXMainWindow
def initialize(*args)
super

scroll_window = FXScrollWindow.new(self, LAYOUT_FILL_X|LAYOUT_FILL_Y)
matrix = FXMatrix.new(scroll_window, 2, MATRIX_BY_COLUMNS)
100.times do |i|
FXLabel.new(matrix, "foo")
FXLabel.new(matrix, "bar")
end
end

def create
super
show
end
end

class ScrollApp < FXApp
def initialize
super("Scroll", "TEST")
ScrollWindow.new(self, "Scroll")
end
end

app = ScrollApp.new
app.create
app.run

--
vjoel : Joel VanderWerf : path berkeley edu : 510 665 3407

 
Reply With Quote
 
Cool Wong
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-04-2007
Joel VanderWerf wrote:
> Cool Wong wrote:
>>> There's also the fxruby users list. See http://www.fxruby.org to find
>>> out how to subscribe.

>>
>> Ya, i can find the example, thanks for example. But there more
>> complex... Any simple example for me???

>
> Sure, this one is about as simple as I can make it:
>





Ya. I can run and work ur coding. This more easier for me, hehe... Thank
you very much...

--
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ruby extension (C++) on OS X [ruby 1.8.2] and Google-Sketchup [ruby 1.8.5] Nicholas Ruby 3 01-28-2007 01:48 AM
The Ruby Edge - Digg for Ruby and Ruby On Rails roschler Ruby 0 10-15-2006 11:35 PM
ruby-talk, comp.lang.ruby, ruby-talk-google Phrogz Ruby 4 09-06-2006 06:43 PM
#!/usr/bin/ruby , #!/usr/bin/ruby -w , #!/usr/bin/ruby -T?, #!/usr/bin/ruby -T1... anne001 Ruby 1 04-23-2006 03:02 PM
[ANN] ruby-freedb, ruby-serialport, ruby-mp3info moved to Rubyforge guillaume.pierronnet@ratp.fr Ruby 0 08-31-2003 11:57 PM



Advertisments