Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Ruby Central down??

Ruby Central down??

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky

Florian Aßmann

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky schrieb:
> Is Ruby Central down? I was trying to point some folks at the Regional
> Ruby Conference page and it reports
>=20
> Service Temporarily Unavailable
>=20
> The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
> maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Already a half a week or so... Don't know what's happening there

dblack@wobblini.net

Hi --

On Sun, 2 Sep 2007, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

> Is Ruby Central down? I was trying to point some folks at the Regional
> Ruby Conference page and it reports

Fixed -- thanks.

David

--
* Books:
* Ruby/Rails training

dblack@wobblini.net

--1926193751-544008810-1188739122=:1344

On Sun, 2 Sep 2007, Florian A=C3~_mann wrote:

> M. Edward (Ed) Borasky schrieb:
>> Is Ruby Central down? I was trying to point some folks at the Regional
>> Ruby Conference page and it reports
>>
>> Service Temporarily Unavailable
>>
>> The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
>> maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

> Already a half a week or so... Don't know what's happening there

Please let us know if you have problems. I don't always connect daily

David

--=20
* Books:
* Ruby/Rails training
--1926193751-544008810-1188739122=:1344--
--1926193751-544008810-1188739122=:1344--

Florian Aßmann

> Hi --
>
> On Sun, 2 Sep 2007, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

>> Is Ruby Central down? I was trying to point some folks at the Regional
>> Ruby Conference page and it reports

> Fixed -- thanks.
>

> David

Lol, and I thought you guys know already...
In this case: RubyGarden is also down...

Regards
Florian

come

Yes, indeed: RubyGarden was down too. It's now up, but the page I
wanted to see seems to have been hacked (?) :

http://wiki.rubygarden.org/Ruby/page...PatternsInRuby

Regards,
Come

On 2 sep, 15:59, Florian Amann <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) schrieb:
>
> > Hi --

> > On Sun, 2 Sep 2007, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:

> >> Is Ruby Central down? I was trying to point some folks at the Regional
> >> Ruby Conference page and it reports

> > Fixed -- thanks.

> > David

> Lol, and I thought you guys know already...
> In this case: RubyGarden is also down...
>
> Regards
> Florian

Phil

Not hacked, but spammed. I reverted the changes to more, er, appropriate
content.

You can do that, too, BTW, just look at "view other revisions" in the
footer, and you can look at the previous versions.

--
Phillip Gawlowski

come

I didn't know that everybody could write the page without login.
Anyway : thanks.

Come