Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > existing postgres database

existing postgres database

Gian Holland

Quick simple question

I am walking through some rails tutorials and would like to test it
with our corporate database, I am not very familiar with the platform
but I am learning. Are there any guides,tutorials or advice I can get
or be given to me on connecting to the remote postgres database,the
most stable adapter and how to set it up in database.yml

Thanks guys

Postgres/Postgres-pr - some confusion Nick Black Ruby 1 11-16-2006 08:01 PM
postgres database Tom Allison Ruby 11 01-31-2006 09:05 PM
Problem with Ruby-Postgres querying database schema Alexey Verkhovsky Ruby 1 10-23-2004 01:45 PM

Advertisments