Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Unable to place CrystalReportViewer onto a Web Form

Unable to place CrystalReportViewer onto a Web Form

Bas Groeneveld

For some reason I am unable to drag a CrystalreportViewer from the toolbox
onto my web form design surface in VS.NET 2003 - I get a black circle with a
diagonal line through it.

I have installed the Crystal Reports components with my VS.NET and am able
to add a new Crystal Report to the project (File|Add New Item|Web Project
Items|Crystal Report.

I assume that something has not been installed correctly. Does it need VB to
be installed? I only installed C# and Crystal Reports.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks
Bas

Bas Groeneveld
Benchmark Design System and Software Engineering
PO Box 165N, Ballarat North, VIC 3350
Phone: +61 3 5333 5441 Mob: 0409 954 501