Ruby-HL7 is a library for parsing and generating HL7 2.x messages. HL7
3.0 message support is planned for a future release. HL7 is a widely
used medical information interchange format.
* flexible parsing support
* MLLP support
* provides a simple dsl for defining segments
* allows for arbitrary manipulation of segment data
* automatic segment ordering (via sort)
* familiar Array/Enumerable semantics
* easy associated/child segment access
This release addresses a few bugs found with segment access,
specifically null segment access and empty segment access.
It also provides a speed improvement when parsing messages with many
Associated/Child segment access has been implemented.