Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > RubyConf talk proposals and DNS woes

RubyConf talk proposals and DNS woes

dblack@rubypal.com

Hi --

Please be patient if you're trying to submit a proposal for a RubyConf
2007 talk, as per my earlier announcement. We're having some DNS
problems, and it looks like rubycentral.org isn't reachable at all
right now, at least not from everywhere.

If we can't fix the problems fairly promptly, I'll set up the proposal
site on another host.

Thanks for being patient --

David

--