Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > do you know how i to create events dynamicaly?

do you know how i to create events dynamicaly?

leon

hello friends, i am writing a page aspx and creating controls dinamicaly and
then
i must to create for each control the events as well.

Anybody to know how?????

happy day

lion

Lucas Tam

"leon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> hello friends, i am writing a page aspx and creating controls
> dinamicaly and then
> i must to create for each control the events as well.
>
> Anybody to know how?????

Use AddHandler to add event handlers to controls.

--
Lucas Tam ((E-Mail Removed))

leon

but it is in VB, I need in C#?

lion

"Lucas Tam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "leon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > hello friends, i am writing a page aspx and creating controls
> > dinamicaly and then
> > i must to create for each control the events as well.
> >
> > Anybody to know how?????

> Use AddHandler to add event handlers to controls.
>

> --
> Lucas Tam ((E-Mail Removed))

Michelle Hlaing

In the Visual Studio Help, search for:

1)Creating an Event Handler at Run Time in Web Forms Pages
2) Creating Event Handlers at Run Time for Windows Forms

Hope that helps,

Michelle

***Disclaimer: This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties and confers no rights.***
>From: "leon" <(E-Mail Removed)>

140.99.99.130>
>Subject: Re: do you know how i to create events dynamicaly?
>Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 11:51:47 -0500