Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Adding a Watermark to an Image

Adding a Watermark to an Image

m3ckon

I have a requirement for a new website to create an image based web
site.

The site needs to have an administration area where admin can upload
images to be displayed on the site. These images need to be resized and
then given a watermark.

My question is how do you add a watermark to an image???

M3ckon

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Watermark Website Images At Runtime

http://codeproject.com/aspnet/httpImageHandler.asp