Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > NSLOOKUP

NSLOOKUP

Franco Figún

Hi everyone
I need to simulate NSLOOKUP but with asp.net in c# o vb.net, any idea?
I don't need a very complex example, only 2 textbox for the domain and other
for the DNS server, and one button, that's all.
Any help?
Thanks

--
FF
www.francofigun.com.ar

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

I saw some code here that might help:

Simple NSLookUp Implementation in C#

http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Code/20...ookUpDB001.asp

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

nslookup gary MCSE 5 09-10-2008 08:25 AM
DNS problem. dig, nslookup experts? nicely toasted NZ Computing 21 11-14-2006 09:39 AM
Vista RC2 - Unable to resolve Internet Names in IE but NSlookup works!! Martin NZ Computing 8 10-13-2006 04:49 AM
gethostbyaddr/nslookup failed kcw3388@hotmail.com C Programming 1 07-27-2005 02:07 AM
dns/nslookup not working Kevin Phelan Computer Support 1 12-07-2004 07:00 PM

Advertisments