Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Creating XML from XSDs

Creating XML from XSDs

probertm

Hi, all ...

I am wondering if someone has done similar and can point me in a
direction.

In this project, I need to generate test XML documents. And I have
the XSDs for the XML. So I thought that it would be a simple matter
of defining test data in YAML, say, suck in the XSD and then spit out
the XML.

Except it is not at all clear how to do this

Any thoughts or pointers?

Regards,
-mark.