Von: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) [(E-Mail Removed)] Im Auftrag =
von
Vani Kulkarni
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 05. Juli 2007 13:11
An: ruby-talk ML
Betreff: Unable to open Internet Explorer instance

Hello all,

I am trying to open an instance of Internet Explorer using the following
code:

require 'win32ole'
@ie =3D WIN32OLE.new('InternetExplorer.Application')

When I run this code, its runs successfully without any errors, but I do
not see any internet explorer window opened. When I check my task
manager, it does show iexplore.exe process running.

Can anyone suggest where am I going wrong?

Thanks,
Vani Kulkarni

--=20
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.