Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Persist Page Location

Re: Persist Page Location

Michael O'Donovan [MSFT]

Hi Demetri,

Have a look at Scott Guthrie's TechEd 2003 Black Belt Web Forms presentation
(http://www.scottgu.com) he coveres this scenario, under the title
"scrolling and postback".

Hope this helps,
Michael