Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > RSS feed for this group?

RSS feed for this group?

12 34

Is there an RSS feed for the Ruby group as hosted on www.ruby-forum.com
(http://www.ruby-forum.com/forum/4)?

I know there is for the Google hosting, but I'd rather be directed here
by my RSS reader.

Thanks. If not can it be added or is it missing in RForum?

Tim Pease

On 6/21/07, 12 34 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Is there an RSS feed for the Ruby group as hosted on www.ruby-forum.com
> (http://www.ruby-forum.com/forum/4)?
>
> I know there is for the Google hosting, but I'd rather be directed here
> by my RSS reader.
>
> Thanks. If not can it be added or is it missing in RForum?

I would recommend grabbing the feed from the Google Groups website ...

<http://groups.google.com/group/ruby-talk-google/feeds>

Blessings,
TwP