Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: OWC 9 and Owc 11 compatibility

Re: OWC 9 and Owc 11 compatibility

Scott Allen

The object model did change a bit from OWC 10 to OWC 11. Is there an
exclamation point in the icon in the lower left of IE? This would
indicate javascript errors that you'll need to resolve.

--
Scott
http://www.OdeToCode.com