Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Amazon

Amazon

Lambo

Hi
Anyone have trouble using Amazon website with Mozilla? I get most of the
pages, but no tabs at the top, and no buttons for ordering, basket
checkout etc. so have to use IE to order anything. Is there a setting on
Moz, or a plugin/patch needed?
Thanks
Pete

: : b r i a n : :

Lambo wrote:

> Hi
> Anyone have trouble using Amazon website with Mozilla? I get most of the
> pages, but no tabs at the top, and no buttons for ordering, basket
> checkout etc. so have to use IE to order anything. Is there a setting on
> Moz, or a plugin/patch needed?
> Thanks
> Pete

I order products all the time from Amazon using Mozilla Firebird. Are
you only having the problem at Amazon.com?

--
Brian

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.6b) Gecko/20031216
Firebird/0.7+

Lambo

: : b r i a n : : wrote:
> Lambo wrote:
>
>> Hi
>> Anyone have trouble using Amazon website with Mozilla? I get most of
>> the pages, but no tabs at the top, and no buttons for ordering, basket
>> checkout etc. so have to use IE to order anything. Is there a setting
>> on Moz, or a plugin/patch needed?
>> Thanks
>> Pete
>>

> I order products all the time from Amazon using Mozilla Firebird. Are
> you only having the problem at Amazon.com?

Sorry- should have said I'm using Moz 1.5, and I get the problem on both
.com and .co.uk.
Pete

commendowa

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 08:39:34 +0000, Lambo
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>: : b r i a n : : wrote:
>> Lambo wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>> Anyone have trouble using Amazon website with Mozilla? I get most of
>>> the pages, but no tabs at the top, and no buttons for ordering, basket
>>> checkout etc. so have to use IE to order anything. Is there a setting
>>> on Moz, or a plugin/patch needed?
>>> Thanks
>>> Pete
>>>

>> I order products all the time from Amazon using Mozilla Firebird. Are
>> you only having the problem at Amazon.com?
>>

>Sorry- should have said I'm using Moz 1.5, and I get the problem on both
> .com and .co.uk.
>Pete

Funny you mention it. I have a similar problem, but I use firebird
0.7. The buttons show up in checkout, but it takes 2 or 3 minutes for
some reason.

Amazon.co.uk - not working with Firefox? Mike Firefox 3 05-08-2005 05:50 PM
Plugins for "Google, Amazon, Dictionary", etc. maradcliff@UNLISTED.com Firefox 4 11-18-2004 04:34 AM
Firefox 1pr & Amazon Kenchie Firefox 5 11-14-2004 05:49 PM
Bone up on VHDL & Verilog with these great reference texts at 60% off Amazon HDL Book Seller VHDL 0 08-06-2004 05:00 PM

Advertisments