--------------------------------
From: Robert Kent

-----------------------

<Id>wXJRqpVo10KYfE+rhZXnvQ==</Id>

After gmail logs out, cannot go back through browser back button Author ASP .Net 6 01-22-2009 03:24 PM
ASP.NET Error redirect then use Back button (or programmed button) phancey ASP .Net 3 02-23-2008 03:51 PM
Firefox back button takes me back 2 pages. Useful Info Javascript 0 06-02-2007 11:21 PM
image button as a back button Chicagoboy27 ASP .Net 2 10-30-2006 05:00 PM
disable the back button provide the users with my own button to go back. sylvia sil ASP .Net 1 12-29-2004 04:41 PM

Advertisments