Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Custom control with an object property

Custom control with an object property

Frédéric Mayot

Hi,
I have a web custom control which inherits from WebControl. It contains a
property of type Object (because it's a datasource). When I assign the
property in my codebehind, OK. When I assign the property in the HTML view
with <%# %> it doesn't work. It's strange because if I set to String the
type of my property and if I put <%#new String("qsdf") %> it works fine.
I probably missed something...
Any idea ?
Thanks.