Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > window.open (in a new tab)

window.open (in a new tab)

[mATTEO]

Hi, i want to prepare a simple button who hav to open some URLs when
pressed, using the methods in object. The problem is I want the url to
be opened in a new tab instead of a new window. I could not find who to
do it in the documentation.
I'm using Mozilla 1.5

Any suggest? thanks in advance

--