Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Code to populate combo

Code to populate combo

Mark Goldin

Where in cs file do I put code to populate a combo box?

Darren Clark

In the page Load event is one place...

simple eg.

{

this.Paid.DataSource = GetData();

this.Paid.DataBind();

}

"Mark Goldin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where in cs file do I put code to populate a combo box?

Kevin Spencer

Inside a class definition.

--
HTH,