Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Survey: Slow Computers and Developer Productivity

Survey: Slow Computers and Developer Productivity

Behrang Saeedzadeh

Hi,

I have created a survey titled "Slow Computers and Developer
Productivity" with the aim of finding the possible effects of slow
computer performance on developer productivity, behavior, and ROI for
companies. It is a small survey with only 5 items. I have created this
experimental survey for my IT Research methods class. I will be
thankful if you participate in the survey.

Thanks in advance,
Behrang

--

Behrang Saeedzadeh
http://www.jroller.com/page/behrangsa

Chad Perrin

On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 02:07:30AM +0900, Behrang Saeedzadeh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created a survey titled "Slow Computers and Developer
> Productivity" with the aim of finding the possible effects of slow
> computer performance on developer productivity, behavior, and ROI for
> companies. It is a small survey with only 5 items. I have created this
> experimental survey for my IT Research methods class. I will be
> thankful if you participate in the survey.

Is there a URL for this survey?

Chad Perrin

On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 07:36:17AM +0900, Chad Perrin wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 02:07:30AM +0900, Behrang Saeedzadeh wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have created a survey titled "Slow Computers and Developer
> > Productivity" with the aim of finding the possible effects of slow
> > computer performance on developer productivity, behavior, and ROI for
> > companies. It is a small survey with only 5 items. I have created this
> > experimental survey for my IT Research methods class. I will be
> > thankful if you participate in the survey.

> Is there a URL for this survey?

Sorry, I didn't notice the follow-up with the URL included before I
responded. Ignore this.

"It's just incredible that a trillion-synapse computer could actually
spend Saturday afternoon watching a football game." - Marvin Minsky