Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > manually install Remote Debugger?

manually install Remote Debugger?

Tarren

Hi:

When I go to the Visual Studio setup and choose to install Remote Debugging
Components from the bottom, and then click on the button that comes up on
the subsequent window, it says 'invalid command parameters'.

Does anyone know what I run to manually kick off the install of the remote
components? It is looking to use msiexec to use this file \setup\Rmt9x.mst
on the VS DVD.

Thanks.