Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Where have Ruby/Tk examples gone?

Where have Ruby/Tk examples gone?

Morton Goldberg

I have previously been able to access Hidetoshi NAGAI's examples of
Ruby/Tk code with the following URL:

http://www.ruby-lang.org/cgi-bin/cvs...ext/tk/sample/

Now I'm getting a 404 Not Found error when I point my browser there.
I think this happens because the CVS archives are no longer
available. However, I can't find equivalent examples in the SVN
archives. Does anybody know where these examples can now be found?

Regards, Morton

Hidetoshi NAGAI

From: Morton Goldberg <(E-Mail Removed)>
Subject: Where have Ruby/Tk examples gone?
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 01:08:03 +0900
> I have previously been able to access Hidetoshi NAGAI's examples of
> Ruby/Tk code with the following URL:

(snip)

http://svn.ruby-lang.org/cgi-bin/vie...ext/tk/sample/

--
Hidetoshi NAGAI ((E-Mail Removed))

Morton Goldberg

On Apr 3, 2007, at 6:13 AM, Hidetoshi NAGAI wrote:

> From: Morton Goldberg <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Subject: Where have Ruby/Tk examples gone?
> Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 01:08:03 +0900
>> I have previously been able to access Hidetoshi NAGAI's examples of
>> Ruby/Tk code with the following URL:

> (snip)
>> archives. Does anybody know where these examples can now be found?

> http://svn.ruby-lang.org/cgi-bin/vie.../ruby_1_8/ext/
> tk/sample/

Thank you very much for supplying the URL I was looking for.

Regards, Morton