Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > USPS AMS API anyone?

USPS AMS API anyone?

aemadrid@gmail.com

Has anybody worked with the USPS AMS API (Address Matching System
Application Programming Interface) before?

My objective is to verify addresses using the USPS DB and although
there are existing ruby libs for that I have two problems: I am not
directly shipping so contractually I cannot access the online API and
it is for commercial purposes so I cannot use/hack the online form. In
short, we have to pay for the bimonthly CDs with updates and access a
C based API.

So I am wondering, has anybody worked with this local API before?
Anybody interested in creating a Ruby API to access this data? If I
can't find code already out there we could pay somebody to work on the
code and release it (after checking copyrights and all).

Thanks,

--
Adrian Esteban Madrid

VHDL-AMS problem Tao Chen VHDL 0 06-14-2005 08:58 PM
Question on Frequency Response- VHDL AMS Omar VHDL 0 10-11-2004 01:58 PM
VHDL-AMS ,This circuit exhibits singularity Steffen Netz VHDL 0 05-03-2004 11:45 AM
integration with USPS API Chad Java 1 12-11-2003 02:10 PM
Question about Discontinuity in VHDL-AMS jackshowme VHDL 0 10-22-2003 06:06 AM

Advertisments