Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Access to the path "C:\DOCUME~1\<account>\Local Settings\Temp\pidh

Re: Access to the path "C:\DOCUME~1\<account>\Local Settings\Temp\pidh

S. Justin Gengo

Dave,

The account being impersonated needs to be given permissions on the file /
folder in question.

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer / Programmer

www.aboutfortunate.com

"Out of chaos comes order."
Nietzsche
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I'm getting "Access to the path "C:\DOCUME~1\<account>\Local

Settings\Temp\zedfpizk.0.cs" is denied."

> When I use the Server.MapPath() method. We are using impersontation with

a "service account" (not the default ASPNET account).

> Can someone shed some light on what this error is and how to overcome it?

This works on my local machine so I don't know what to tell our server
admins on how to fix this.