Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > free pdf ebook

free pdf ebook

Emre Ates

hazal wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> i start to learn Ruby . i NEED
>
> "sams teach yourself RUBY in 21 days" book.
>
> can you give me any link to get it by downloading pdf format.
>
> thank you

listen everybody :
yes i wrote this post in free PDF section. BUT

1. Did you hear before about " Mr. Neighborly's Humble Little Ruby Book.
Posted by Jeremy McAnally "
2. Did you hear this kinf of sentences in web sites before " pdf version
of this book free , buy for printed copy"
3. i though "sams" book like that. i never use FREE.
4. therefore everybody write here about "legality , stolen , thief...bla
bla "
is nothing for me.
5 i prefer you can wrote some RUBY codes instead of answering each other
with hundreds and hundreds sentences.
6. "" if you are not a part of solution , maybe you are part of
problem.""