Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > documentation on eRuby, eRuby resources

documentation on eRuby, eRuby resources

Dude

Can anyone let me know if there are any resources and documentation on
eRuby available on the net ?

Dude

Phillip Gawlowski

Dude wrote:
> Can anyone let me know if there are any resources and documentation on
> eRuby available on the net ?

Yes.

--
Phillip "CynicalRyan" Gawlowski

Rule of Open-Source Programming #15:

If you like it, let the author know. If you hate it, let the author
know why.

John Joyce

http://www.eruby.info/