Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Turn Of the Splash Screen?

Turn Of the Splash Screen?

Bongo

Is there a way to stop that annoying splash screen from being displayed
in Mozilla 1.5? That things takes forever to go away. TIA

Ed Mullen

http://edmullen.net/Mozilla/moz_commands.html
http://www.mozilla.org/docs/command-line-args.html

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

Leonidas Jones

Bongo wrote:
> Is there a way to stop that annoying splash screen from being displayed
> in Mozilla 1.5? That things takes forever to go away. TIA

You can shut it off as per Ed's links, but note, it won't make the
program load one whit faster. You'll just be looking at your desktop
instead of the splash screen.

Lee

Tara

Leonidas Jones <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<eY5Fb.502231$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Bongo wrote:
> > Is there a way to stop that annoying splash screen from being displayed
> > in Mozilla 1.5? That things takes forever to go away. TIA

> You can shut it off as per Ed's links, but note, it won't make the
> program load one whit faster. You'll just be looking at your desktop
> instead of the splash screen.

What is a whit?
--
Failure is not an option; it's bundled with your software.
****

Leonidas Jones

Tara wrote:

> Leonidas Jones <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<eY5Fb.502231$(E-Mail Removed)>...
>
>>Bongo wrote:
>>
>>>Is there a way to stop that annoying splash screen from being displayed
>>>in Mozilla 1.5? That things takes forever to go away. TIA

>>You can shut it off as per Ed's links, but note, it won't make the
>>program load one whit faster. You'll just be looking at your desktop
>>instead of the splash screen.

> What is a whit?

http://www.hyperdictionary.com/dictionary/whit

Lee

Tara

Leonidas Jones <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<S%kFb.223960$(E-Mail Removed)>...

> > What is a whit?

> http://www.hyperdictionary.com/dictionary/whit

I thought it might be a preposition; like: "I'm going whit ju."

Re: creating Dyanamic splash screen Peter Jausovec ASP .Net 0 03-12-2005 01:23 PM
Mozilla - Splash Screen Nigel Stapley Firefox 5 07-16-2004 08:42 PM
Mozilla splash screen Walter Donavan Firefox 6 07-05-2004 06:21 AM
Splash Screen adam Firefox 3 04-07-2004 06:56 PM
Can't change splash screen in Mozilla 1.5 Holodoc Firefox 3 11-25-2003 07:48 PM

Advertisments