Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [ANN] Registration Now Open For Gotham Ruby Conference

[ANN] Registration Now Open For Gotham Ruby Conference

Gregory Brown

You may now register for GoRuCo:
http://goruco.eventwax.com/gotham-ru...rence/register

The cost is $100 per ticket. Seating is quite limited, so be sure to
grab your tickets as soon as you can!

== Event Details ==

Gotham Ruby Conference, a one-day, single-track event in New York City
dedicated to everything Ruby.

This conference will be held on Saturday, April 21st in the Chelsea
headquarters of Google, our hosts for the day.

Remember, if you are submitting a proposal, and you buy a ticket now
and are chosen in March, we will refund your ticket price and give you
a free speaker's ticket instead. So if you want to make absolutely
certain you have a seat at the conference, we encourage you to buy a
ticket now regardless.