Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Question: CSV export file displayed in Datagrid or Table - How?

Question: CSV export file displayed in Datagrid or Table - How?

VB Programmer

I have a comma delimited export file with 10 columns. I want to display the
first 5 and the last 2 columns in a datagrid or table. Is there any way to
do this automatically? If not, does anyone have any ideas how I can do
this?

Thanks!

VB Programmer

Any ideas my good friends?