Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > components overlap

components overlap

=?Utf-8?B?SklNLkgu?=

Hello,
I have a ReportViewer and a DropDownList controls in my application. In the design view I see they do not overlap but when I run the application they overlap each other, how can I get them stay in their original place.
Thanks,
Jim.