Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mozilla Tips reaches 100 Tips and 90,000 Visits

Cornelius Fichtner

On December 18, 2003, Mozilla Tips (http://www.mozillatips.com) has
reached it's 100th tip for Mozilla, Firebird, Thunderbird and available
extensions. This is a nice big number that we were shooting for when we
started the site earlier this year! Thanks to everyone who contributed a
tip and thanks also to our readers who brought us up to 90,000 visits.
Whether you are a Mozilla Newbie or a Mozilla Developer, there is a tip
here for you. And if not, you are welcome to submit one.

Read the official news release at
http://www.mozillatips.com/modules.p...rticle&sid=116