Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [ANN] scrubyt.org - your source of scRUBYt! tutorials, howtos, newsand more

[ANN] scrubyt.org - your source of scRUBYt! tutorials, howtos, newsand more

Peter Szinek

Hello,

This is the last ann from me today, I promise

Writing thorough documentation, tutorials and other info was a primary
concern since the beginning of hacking on scRUBYt!. I am not yet ready
with everything, but you should find plenty of resources to get you
started at:

http://scrubyt.org

I am planning to add a community section later, where people could
upload/download extractors, rate them, comment them, tag them, join some
of them to get a more powerful one etc.

It is possible to contribute also until then - just leave a comment on
any of the pages or send your extractor to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).

I would like to hear your opinion on scRUBYt! - every kind of
communication is warmly welcome. I am counting on the community to help
me to find bugs and improve the overall user experience.

Please remember that scRUBYt! is just taking off - there are a lots of
things in the queue as well as lot of known (and unknown) issues, bugs,
problems - the whole stuff is far from perfect yet, so please be patient
with this first version.

Cheers,
Peter

__