Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > embedded: multiple interpreters

embedded: multiple interpreters

Shea Martin

I have read some comments saying that when embedded, you can only have
one instance of the interpreter per process. The comments were circa
2003, so I am just wondering if this has changed....

My useage would see 1-2 threads loading and running multiple different
threads at different intervals...

Thanks,

~S