Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: How do I Stop the Backspace from Navigating Backwards?

Re: How do I Stop the Backspace from Navigating Backwards?

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP]

The only method of doing it is to capture the keystroke in JavaScript and
have it ignored.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!
"vkmaynard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I stop the backspace from navigating backwards? When some of the

users are correcting data and hit the backspace their browser navigates
backwards.