Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: How do I Stop the Backspace from Navigating Backwards?

Re: How do I Stop the Backspace from Navigating Backwards?

John Saunders

"vkmaynard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I stop the backspace from navigating backwards? When some of the

users are correcting data and hit the backspace their browser navigates
backwards.

That's what their browser does. What do you want to do about the users who
hit backspace intending to navigate backwards?
--
John Saunders
johnwsaundersiii at hotmail