Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Mozilla doesn't have autocomplete?

Mozilla doesn't have autocomplete?

Yongzhi Pan

Hi,

I started to use Mozilla to replace IE. But i find a inconvenient thing.
In IE, autocomplete can be used for web addresses, forms, usernames and
passwords on forms. But in Mozilla, it is only available in location bar
and for email addresses. If i search sth via google, next time i have to
type it manually. It is real inconvenient.

Maybe i did not set Moazilla properly. Does anyone using autocomplete
for forms? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Yongzhi Pan

Leonidas Jones

Yongzhi Pan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I started to use Mozilla to replace IE. But i find a inconvenient thing.
> In IE, autocomplete can be used for web addresses, forms, usernames and
> passwords on forms. But in Mozilla, it is only available in location bar
> and for email addresses. If i search sth via google, next time i have to
> type it manually. It is real inconvenient.
>
> Maybe i did not set Moazilla properly. Does anyone using autocomplete
> for forms? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Regards,
>
> Yongzhi Pan

Yes I do, and it works just fine.

Edit>>Preferences>>Privacy&Security>>Forms.

Check the box for Save Form Data....

Lee