Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Project hosting with continuous integration

Project hosting with continuous integration

Michael Greenly

One of the things I've wanted lately is a better hosting and continuous
integration environment for my projects.

So I decided to start chipping away at the problem. You can see my
early efforts at http://metaspot.net/

It's not much to speak of but it will grow over time.

Of course if anyone wants to take me up on my offer for free hosing feel
free to drop me an email but what I'm really hoping to get from this
post is some feedback/advice/opinions?

What tools/setups/configurations do other people/projects use for their
continuous integration?

Is there any existing projects I should be looking at?

Is anyone interested in helping out? Of course all I can offer in
return is free hosing =-)