Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > All I want to do is get the SessionID!

All I want to do is get the SessionID!

Daren Hawes

Hi Guys.

Using VB how can I get the session id?

Can I use Request.Session.SessionID?

IE Textbox1.value = SessionID

Lars Netzel

try and you will see... takes about 1 minute.. instead of asking and wait
for a few hours maybe..

/Lars

news:(E-Mail Removed)...