Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [ANN] ParseTree 1.6.3 Released

[ANN] ParseTree 1.6.3 Released

Ryan Davis

ParseTree version 1.6.3 has been released!

http://www.zenspider.com/ZSS/Products/ParseTree/

ParseTree is a C extension (using RubyInline) that extracts the parse
tree for an entire class or a specific method and returns it as a
s-expression (aka sexp) using ruby's arrays, strings, symbols, and
integers.

Changes:

+ 1 bug fix:
+ ParseTree::translate was trying to translate inherited
class methods.

http://www.zenspider.com/ZSS/Products/ParseTree/

ara.t.howard@noaa.gov

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006, Ryan Davis wrote:

> ParseTree version 1.6.3 has been released!
>
> http://www.zenspider.com/ZSS/Products/ParseTree/
>
> ParseTree is a C extension (using RubyInline) that extracts the parse
> tree for an entire class or a specific method and returns it as a
> s-expression (aka sexp) using ruby's arrays, strings, symbols, and
> integers.
>
> Changes:
>
> + 1 bug fix:
> + ParseTree::translate was trying to translate inherited class
> methods.
>
> http://www.zenspider.com/ZSS/Products/ParseTree/

listen ryan, can you stop releasing so frequently? it's upping the ante on
ruby open source projects!

-a
--
if you find yourself slandering anybody, first imagine that your mouth is
filled with excrement. it will break you of the habit quickly enough. - the

Ryan Davis

On Dec 20, 2006, at 6:43 PM, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> listen ryan, can you stop releasing so frequently? it's upping the
> ante on
> ruby open source projects!

If I didn't write such buggy code, I wouldn't have to put out so many
releases.