Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Something Crazy Happened !!!

Something Crazy Happened !!!

nikoli

WTF, I defragged my drives and rebooted. Next thing I know, my Mozilla
profile is in complete disarray. I have no idea how to fix what happened,
but I know the profile info is still there.

I do have a bit of a weird set up, but it has worked for a long long time
now. So well that I haven't upgraded from 1.3.1

I installed Mozilla my E:\Program Files\mozilla.org\Mozilla
The profile is in C:\Documents and Settings\nikoli\Application
Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\p3jjzico.slt

Everything is still there... it's just when I open up Mozilla, miscellaneous
thing have changed. No email account, preferences have reverted to
default... it's really weird and I have no idea how to get things back.

The calendar is fine, address book is fine, favorites are fine... the most
important thing is the email. I really don't want to lose that.

I'm using XP.