Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: fire event when click on specific cell in dataGrid using asp.net

Re: fire event when click on specific cell in dataGrid using asp.net

Cory D.

Is there a reason you can't, or won't, add a hidden button and then handle
the cell click as indicated in the thread "click evcent in dataGrid using
asp.net?"

Windows forms have a CellChanged event, but this is not available in
asp.net.

"tenzeel." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
> I' d like to fir the event when user clicks the specific cell in a

DataGrid using Asp.net.
> i dont want to use command button or hyperlink for edit. i just want that

user just click on specific cell and then the event fire. no need to click
on edit update button or select hyper link or edit hyper link.
> plz help me out this problem
> tenzeel.

=?Utf-8?B?dGVuemVlbC4=?=

The reason is that i want to call the specific event on that cell. I wants that user just click on his require cell and gain output from that cell. i think it will not easy for user to select command button.
or what about u are saying hidden command buton
is this is a way that we can hide it from user and user does need to click on that command button he just click on that cell.\
i am waiting
thanx