Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > [ANN] Phoenix Ruby USers Group December Meeting

[ANN] Phoenix Ruby USers Group December Meeting

James Britt

What: Phoenix Ruby Users Group

When: Monday, December 11, at the 6:15pm

Where: Axway (formerly Cyclone Commerce) offices in Scottsdale

See http://www.rubyaz.org/groups/prug/ for a map

Topics: Nothing planned.

We've made a habit of going off to the Havana Cafe on Bell Road and 64th
Street after the meeting (8:30p or 9pm or so): http://rubyurl.com/7r9

If you cannot make the Ruby meeting, consider joining us for dinner.

(If you are going to go straight to the restaurant, please call me to
confirm dinner time, and so that we can reserve a large enough table.
See http://www.rubyaz.org/groups/prug/ for my number.)

--
James Britt

"I have the uncomfortable feeling that others are making a religion
out of it, as if the conceptual problems of programming could be
solved by a single trick, by a simple form of coding discipline!"
- Edsger Dijkstra