Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Array of literals or better?

Array of literals or better?

Duncan Welch

Hi,

I've got a web page that requires a value pulled from a strongly typed
dataset to be displayed 7 or 8 times. Does anyone have any opinion on the
best way to do this? It seems stupid to use 8 <asp:literal> page
elements....

Thanks in advance,

Duncan

Prince

why not have a repeater or datalist, bound to the dataset
and refresh the datalist/repeater each time the value
needs to be changed

Duncan Welch

Thanks for the thought; problems is they're not in "orderly" locations -
they're scattered throughout the page.

Dunc

news:4d7501c473cf$24809e90$(E-Mail Removed)...