Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Any hooks in rdoc ?

Any hooks in rdoc ?

Vincent Fourmond

Hello !

I'm currently writing a "not so small anymore" project involving a
fair deal of metaprogramming, and I would have liked rdoc to reflect a
bit better the state of my classes. Is there any way to have rdoc
understand a statement like

param_accessor :size, 'size', "Size", {:type => :integer}, "The size ?"

I would want rdoc to display something close to what it would for

# The size ?
attr_accessor :size

but I don't have a clue about how to do it. I tried the --accessor
option, but it treats :size, 'size', "Size" and so on each as different
attributes, which is not acceptable in my case/

Any hint ? Thanks !

Vince

--
Vincent Fourmond, PhD student
http://vincent.fourmond.neuf.fr/

Eric Hodel

On Nov 10, 2006, at 11:55 AM, Vincent Fourmond wrote:

> Hello !
>
> I'm currently writing a "not so small anymore" project involving a
> fair deal of metaprogramming, and I would have liked rdoc to reflect a
> bit better the state of my classes. Is there any way to have rdoc
> understand a statement like
>
> param_accessor :size, 'size', "Size", {:type => :integer}, "The
> size ?"
>
> I would want rdoc to display something close to what it would for
>
> # The size ?
> attr_accessor :size
>
> but I don't have a clue about how to do it. I tried the --accessor
> option, but it treats :size, 'size', "Size" and so on each as
> different
> attributes, which is not acceptable in my case/
>
> Any hint ? Thanks !

There isn't one, sorry.

--
Eric Hodel - http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) - http://blog.segment7.net

http://trackmap.robotcoop.com

Vincent Fourmond

Eric Hodel wrote:
>> Any hint ? Thanks !

> There isn't one, sorry.

Pity. Do you think it would be possible to add such a thing without
disturbing rdoc too much ? Would anyone be interested ? I could give it
a try, then.

Cheers,

Vince

--

On Nov 15, 2006, at 12:26 AM, Vincent Fourmond wrote:
> Eric Hodel wrote:
>>> Any hint ? Thanks !

>> There isn't one, sorry.

> Pity. Do you think it would be possible to add such a thing without
> disturbing rdoc too much ? Would anyone be interested ? I could
> give it
> a try, then.

It is a frequently requested feature, go for it.

--
Eric Hodel - (E-Mail Removed) - http://blog.segment7.net

http://trackmap.robotcoop.com

Gregory Brown

On 11/15/06, Vincent Fourmond <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Eric Hodel wrote:
> >> Any hint ? Thanks !

> > There isn't one, sorry.

> Pity. Do you think it would be possible to add such a thing without
> disturbing rdoc too much ? Would anyone be interested ? I could give it
> a try, then.

This would be excellent, if someone could swing it.

Are there any Modelsim hooks to allow testbench code to figure out procedure call stack? Andrew FPGA VHDL 7 11-01-2008 07:26 PM
Rdoc Hooks ! Vincent Fourmond Ruby 1 11-28-2006 11:08 AM
rdoc bug (and rdoc bug tracker site is down) Brian Schröder Ruby 5 09-18-2004 02:08 PM
rdoc: how to generate rdoc & ri documentation of standard library? Andreas Schwarz Ruby 6 01-01-2004 03:09 AM

Advertisments