Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > matz podcast, and, streaming data in Ruby?

matz podcast, and, streaming data in Ruby?

Giles Bowkett

matz presentation on ruby design:
http://www.itconversations.com/shows/detail1638.html

streaming data in Ruby -- anybody know of media servers in Ruby? I
need to stream media files to a restful web service. (I know Rails has
lots of support for rest, but it all seems to be server support, I
need a client which can send 8mb files.)

(sorry, I realize these two topics are completely unrelated.)

--
Giles Bowkett
http://www.gilesgoatboy.org

#2 part of matz' interview gabriele renzi Ruby 0 11-19-2003 07:49 AM
matz: Which programming languages are you capable of? Robert.Koepferl@de.gi-de.com Ruby 1 10-28-2003 12:10 AM
Quotable quote from Matz Hal E. Fulton Ruby 3 08-26-2003 09:50 PM
matz thoughts on Rite ? Simon Strandgaard Ruby 22 07-22-2003 01:06 PM

Advertisments