Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > New Haven Rubyists to Meet in New Haven for November meeting

New Haven Rubyists to Meet in New Haven for November meeting

paul

Amazingly, the New Haven Rubyists will actually meet inside the city
limits of New Haven, CT (our fair city) this month!

We will meet this Wednesday, November 8 at 7:00pm at RECOL at Long
Wharf Maritime Center in New Haven, you can get directions here:
http://www.recol.com/directions.html

Since the Rusty Scupper is next door, some of us may adjourn to that
location afterwards. (Pirate dress optional.)

Josh and Greg will give summaries of what the rest of us missed at
AdvancedRailsStudio and RubyConf, respectively. We will also have our
usual informal discussion of Things Ruby, bring your favorite idea,
irritant or soapbox.

As always, anyone with interest in Ruby is welcome to attend.

To find out more about us, visit http://newhavenrubyists.org, and our
google group http://groups.google.com/group/New-Haven-Ruby-Brigade.

Hope to see you there!

Regards,