Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Uploading files with eruby & lighttpd?

Uploading files with eruby & lighttpd?

Steve Starr

I am not sure if i should be asking this question here or lighttpd
forums so ill do both .
I got lighttpd and eruby working nicely but the only thing i can't seem
to figure out is how to upload files to the server i have come upon
examples for mod_ruby but i cant find anything for lighttpd i have
googled and rummaged threw all my ruby books for days looking at cgi
stuff but everything i find is for apache or rails.

If any one could offer some advice and possible example code it would be
deeply apprietiated.

thanks Steve