Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Antec P180 Advanced Super Mid Tower @ ThinkComputers.org

Antec P180 Advanced Super Mid Tower @ ThinkComputers.org

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: BMW, Mercedes, Ferrari, etc these are all considered luxury cars. In the computer case industry we have the same luxury products Lian-Li, Cooler Master, Silverstone. Now Antec is not quite up to that point yet. What I consider luxury is something that has quality, and added features that you do not see on other cases. Antec is known for quality, and all the cases we have reviewed were quality. The cases were well made and really had no problems with them, it was just they were lacking the added features. Well today we are going to look at a case that will bring Antec up into the luxury category. So without further ado I present to you the Antec P180 Mid-Tower Case.
Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/beta/h...reviews&id=256