Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Ruby > Multiple c++ files and RDoc

Multiple c++ files and RDoc

Max Lapshin

Hello. I'm writing an extension to C++ library now. It is already in
10 separated files (because of huge size),
and I experience large problems with RDoc.

Methods for some ruby classes are spreaded among several C++ files,
but it seems, that RDoc assumes,
that all definitions for one Ruby class will remain in one C++ file.
So, I want to ask, whether it is solvable?

Is it possible for RDoc to gather information about one Ruby class
from several C++ files?